After I pay, how can I access ACRLMetrics?
- You will receive your username and password via email to the email address provided with your subscription. You can use this login information here; http://www.acrlmetrics.com to access ACRLMetrics from any web enabled device. We do not support IP address authentication.
What are the license terms?
License terms are as follows:
- Login information may only be shared with employees of your company or institution and currently enrolled students of your Institution.
- Users are liable for any sharing information from ACRLMetrics with anyone who is not an employee or currently enrolled student of your institution.
- Institutions with multiple campuses that report separately to IPEDS, as well as system offices, are considered separate institutions relative to use of ACRL Metrics. Access must be purchased for each institution in which ACRL Metrics data is used and may only be shared with the institution for which the subscription was purchased.
- Data in ACRLMetrics cannot be sold, repackaged, or redistributed.
- Subscribers will not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to derive the source code, adapt, create derivative works of, port, share with third parties, or otherwise modify in any way the ACRLMetrics product.
- Subscriptions are on an annual basis starting on the date that the subscription is purchased.
- Cancellation policy: If you've placed an order in error and no reports have been run, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact us at email@example.com. If there has been account activity with your subscription, we unfortunately do not offer refunds.
If I pay online will I receive a receipt/invoice?
- If you pay online you will be sent a receipt for your payment. The receipt and invoice contain the same information. To pay by credit card select PayPal as your payment method. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card via PayPal.
I’m not sure if my institution submitted data to ACRL, how do I know if I’m eligible for the special pricing?
- If you’re not sure, then please answer Yes to the question “Did your institution contribute data to ACRL in 2019?” and then try to locate your institution from the drop-down list. If your institution is not listed you are not eligible for the lowest price.
What data is available with my ACRLMetrics subscription?
- The 2019 ACRL data is available with your ACRLMetrics subscription. Historical ACRL (1998-2018) and select IPEDS data is also available.
What's your return and refund policy?
- If you've placed an order in error and no reports have been run you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there has been account activity with your subscription, we unfortunately do not offer refunds.
If I still have questions who should I contact?
- Please contact Lindsay Thompson at 1-800-521-4930 or at email@example.com