ACRLMetrics includes powerful "click-only" reporting functionality that:
- supports strategic planning and advocacy efforts
- complements budget presentations and grant applications
- enables peer benchmarking
- delivers multi-year trend analysis
ACRLMetrics is a web-based on-line subscription service providing:
- on-demand, 24x7 secure browser access
- comprehensive customized report outputs
- easy re-purposing, sharing and publishing of report outputs.
A PowerPoint presentation overview is available.
Christopher Stewart, “An Overview of ACRLMetrics,” Journal of Academic Librarianship 37(1), January 2011, pp. 73-76.
Christopher Stewart, “An Overview of ACRLMetrics, Part II: Using NCES and IPEDs Data,” Journal of Academic Librarianship 38(6), November 2012, pp. 342–345.
ACRLMetrics Overview Video