After I pay, how can I access ACRLMetrics?
- You will receive your username and password via email to the email address provided with your subscription. You can use this login information here; http://www.acrlmetrics.com to access ACRLMetrics from any web enabled device.
What are the license terms?
While no formal licensing agreement exists the license terms are as follows;
- Subscriptions are on an annual basis starting on the date you subscribed.
- Login information (username and password) can be shared within your insitution and allows simultaneous access.
- Published reports can be shared outside of your institution.
*Please note these rules are subject to change.
If I pay online will I receive a receipt/invoice?
- If you pay online you will be sent a receipt for your payment. The receipt and invoice contain the same information. To pay by credit card select PayPal as your payment method. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card via PayPal.
I’m not sure if my institution submitted data to ACRL, how do I know if I’m eligible for the special pricing?
- If you’re not sure, then please answer Yes to the question “Did your institution contribute data to ACRL in 2014?” and then try to locate your institution from the drop-down list. If your institution is not listed you are not eligible for the lowest price.
What data is available with my ACRLMetrics subscription?
- The 2013 ACRL data is available with your ACRLMetrics subscription. Historical ACRL (1998-2012) and NCES (2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010) data is also available.
What's your return and refund policy?
- If you've placed an order in error and no reports have been run you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there has been account activity with your subscription, we unfortunately do not offer refunds.
If I still have questions who should I contact?
- Please contact Lindsay Thompson at 1-800-521-4930 or at email@example.com