After I pay, how can I access ACRLMetrics?
- You will receive your username and password via email to the email address provided with your subscription. You can use this login information here; http://www.acrlmetrics.com to access ACRLMetrics from any web enabled device.
What are the license terms?
License terms are as follows:
- Subscriptions are on an annual basis starting on the date you subscribed.
- Login information (username and password) can be shared within your institution and allows simultaneous access.
- Data in ACRLMetrics cannot be sold, repackaged, or redistributed.
- Subscribers will not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to derive the source code, adapt, create derivative works of, port, share with third parties, or otherwise modify in any way the ACRLMetrics product.
*Please note these rules are subject to change.
If I pay online will I receive a receipt/invoice?
- If you pay online you will be sent a receipt for your payment. The receipt and invoice contain the same information. To pay by credit card select PayPal as your payment method. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card via PayPal.
I’m not sure if my institution submitted data to ACRL, how do I know if I’m eligible for the special pricing?
- If you’re not sure, then please answer Yes to the question “Did your institution contribute data to ACRL in 2014?” and then try to locate your institution from the drop-down list. If your institution is not listed you are not eligible for the lowest price.
What data is available with my ACRLMetrics subscription?
- The 2013 ACRL data is available with your ACRLMetrics subscription. Historical ACRL (1998-2012) and NCES (2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010) data is also available.
What's your return and refund policy?
- If you've placed an order in error and no reports have been run you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there has been account activity with your subscription,
we unfortunatelydo not offer refunds.
If I still have questions who should I contact?
- Please contact Lindsay Thompson at 1-800-521-4930 or at email@example.com